I've run Facebook Ads for dozens of companies, and here's my exact formula to optimizing the heck out of your ads (so you get the most sales for your money)!
If you have an information product (online course, membership site or high ticket program) you’re trying to sell with Facebook Ads my “Test This Next” framework will help turn your unprofitable campaigns into profitable ones.
It’s the same framework we used at my ad agency when we helped:
* An online course creator 3x his profits for his online courses without increasing his ad budget.
* One high ticket offer owner finally got his ads to work and went from 0 to 60 calls per month for his offer and is closing five figured in profit every month.
* A course creator doubled sales using this exact same framework during the launch of a new product.
Instead of wasting hundreds or even thousands of dollars through trial and error let me give you the shortcut and show you exactly what to do next to make your ad campaigns work like you want them to.
EXACTLY WHAT’S INSIDE THE FRAMEWORK:
You get a Google Doc that walks you through the 5 most common problems that happen after you launch a new Facebook ad campaign and exactly what you should do in each situation with best practices and examples.
Also included is a 30 minute training walking you through the most common problems with Facebook ads and how to fix them.
We’ve sold over $4,500,000 of info products through Facebook ads working with dozens of clients and this is the same blueprint we use when we’re diving into any unprofitable ad campaign.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
My name is Brice Gump and I run an advertising agency where we work with infoproduct owners and online course creators to help them launch, optimize and scale profitable ad campaigns on Facebook.
TL;DR: I'm a killer FB ads specialist, and this framework can help you turn your losing campaigns into winners.
WHAT YOU GET:
- The 10-page PDF checklist you can follow.
- A 30 minute video explaining how to use it, including examples.
Get access to this checklist today!